Wednesday, January 17, 2007

As far as you take me, that's where I believe
The realm of soft delusions, floating on the leaves
On a distant shoreline, she waves her arms to me
As all the thought police, are closing in for sleep
The dilly dally, of my bright lit stay
The steam of my misfortunes
Has given me the power to be afraid
And in my mind I'm everyone
And in my mind
Without a care in this whole world
Without a care in this life

It's what you take that makes it right


Hidden thoughts and alibis
My secret thoughts come alive
Without a care in this whole world
Without a care in this life



Will you help me understand
And I believe in you



Goodnight, to every little hour that you sleep tite
May it hold you through the winter of a long night
And keep you from the loneliness of yourself
Heart strung is your heart frayed and empty
Cause it's hard luck, when no one understands your love
It's unsung, and I say
Goodnight, my love, to every hour in every day



Be careful not to let the bedbugs sleep tight nestled in your covers
The sun shines but I don't
A silver rain will wash away
And you can't tell, it's just as well


Ain't it funny how we pretend we're still a child


To my mistakes, to my mistakes of cowardice
She shimmy shakes, the jimmy jakes of consequence


And tell me I am still
The man I'm supposed to be
I won't deny the pain
I won't deny the change

Born of the airs and dues, my airs of madness do declare
That it's ok, it's .

It's what you wanted to see, it's who you wanted to be
For what you needed to need,

it's who you know

Can I look up to you as you look down on me
Can I feel in to you as you felt in to me
I can't help what you see, I can't help but to be
For what I needed to need
Love, it's who you know





smashing pumpkins

No comments: